Temporary Telescopic Pole
The temporary telescopic pole extends to the specified height and has a swivel eyelet at the top which will attach to our smallest 2FT windsock. We recommend purchasing this with the 1m Ground Spike so that it can be driven deep into the ground for stability. The pole simply slots over the ground spike which makes it more resilient against strong winds.
Key Features of Temporary Telescopic Poles:
- Pole available in lengths from 2m-10m to fit your specifications
- All of our windsocks and accessories are manufactured in the UK
- Easy to use swivel eyelet for connecting the windsock
- Optional ground spike for extra stability
- Attach to our 2ft windsock or your own if you already have one.
Please note the temporary telescopic pole is only designed for amateur or temporary use, so should not be purchased as a permanent windsock solution. It would not be suitable for an airfield or other professional sites.
Order your temporary telescopic pole today and you should receive it within 1-2 days of purchase. As all of our products are made in Britain we have a fast turnaround time and can deliver faster than many of our competitors.
Ask us anything!
Need help with your order? We’ve been in this business for over 20 years so we can help with any of your windsock-related questions. The Windsocks Direct team offer honest, impartial advice for our customers or people who are new to buying windsocks.